The many benefits of voice lessons, at all stages of life:
- Proven higher test scores in reading and math
- Increased creativity, spatial awareness and strategic thinking
- Lays the foundation of music theory, which can apply to learning future instruments
- Preparation for college music and theatre entrance auditions
- Increased self confidence
- Support for high school ensembles and productions
- Nail auditions and get cast!
- Have fun, relax and express yourself.
- Improved verbal communication skills at work and at home
- Improved performance in professional presentations and job interviews
- Charismatic stage presence in sales jobs, dating or other interpersonal communications